The following conditions apply to the use of BetterCacher (hereinafter referred to as "provider").
1. Registration using the corresponding online form is a prerequisite for the full use of BetterCacher. After registering using the online form, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration with a click of the mouse. With the activation of your account by the provider, the free usage contract is concluded (conclusion of contract).
2. The subject of the contract is the free use of the BetterCacher functions as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you as a user are provided with an "account" with which you can post posts and topics.
3. There is basically no legal right to activation or participation. The unrestricted house right of the operator applies.
4. Your account may only be used by you. As the owner of the account, you are also responsible for protecting against misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected against access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as username (nickname) is not permitted.
5. The provider will endeavor to offer the service as uninterrupted as possible. Even with all due care, downtimes cannot be ruled out during which the web server cannot use the Internet due to technical or other problems that are beyond the control of the provider (third-party fault, force majeure, attacks on the infrastructure by hackers, etc.) is available. The user acknowledges that 100% availability of the website is technically not feasible.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces if this does not impair the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user, or only marginally. The provider will inform the user about the changes accordingly.
7. The purpose of BetterCacher is a "market of opinions" aimed at the public. Therefore, a peaceful and respectful interaction without offensive hostility should be cultivated among the users.
1. As a user, you undertake that you will not publish any posts that violate these rules, common decency or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from
Post offensive or untrue content;
Sending spam to other users through the system;
legally, in particular by copyright and trademark law, to use protected content without authorization;
engage in anti-competitive acts;
Post your topic multiple times (prohibition of double logs);
To publish press articles from third parties without the consent of the author;
To advertise without the express written permission of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within contributions. Homepage URLs and address or contact details may only be published in the user profile.
2. As a user, you undertake to check your contributions and topics before publishing them to ensure that they contain information that you do not want to publish. Your posts and topics can be recorded in search engines and thus be accessible worldwide. A claim to the deletion or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a violation, in particular against the aforementioned rules § 3 Paragraph 1 and 2, the provider can also impose the following sanctions on the user regardless of termination:
Deletion or modification of content that the user has posted, issuing a warning or blocking access.
4. If third parties or other users make use of the provider due to possible legal violations, which a) result from the content posted by you as a user and / or b) result from the use of the provider's services by you as a user, you as the user undertake to to exempt the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for the costs incurred due to the possible infringement. In particular, the provider is released from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment from you as the user. As a user, you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible legal violation, the aforementioned obligations do not apply.
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, insofar as they can be protected by copyright, remains with you as the user. However, when you post a topic or contribution, you grant the provider the right to keep the topic or contribution permanently on its website. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use remain in effect even if the account is terminated.
1. The provider assumes no liability for the content posted, in particular for its correctness, completeness and topicality.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as for breach of an essential contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner can regularly rely. The provider is liable, limited to compensation for the typical contractual damage that was foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded, for damage that is based on a slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of secondary obligations that are not essential contractual obligations, the provider is not liable. Liability for damage that falls within the scope of a guarantee or assurance given by the provider as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health remains unaffected.
1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties can terminate this agreement without notice.
3. If the user deletes his account or has it deleted (termination of the contract), his public statements, in particular contributions, remain visible to all readers, but the account can no longer be accessed and is marked with "guest". All other data will be deleted. If the user wishes their public contributions to be deleted as well, they should inform the provider of this when they wish to delete them.